Terms of Booking
Please do read and accept these terms of booking prior to making your reservation.
While we will do our very best to make your stay at our farm as comfortable and memorable as possible. Please remember that your stay in a farm area involves certain increased and important risks.
Regarding processing bookings:
– Bookings are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
– If you’ve made a confirmed booking, it cannot be canceled or rescheduled.
– All bookings are subject to availability.
– In the unfortunate circumstances of an overbooking through technical glitches, we will process a refund within 24 working hours.
– Stags are not allowed.
– Each room has provisions for only one additional bedding. In case you need any clarifications before booking, please call us up.
– We do not have separate lodging, boarding or food facilities for drivers or nannies.
– Drivers staying on the property inside their cars is not permitted.
– Outsiders (other than resident guests) are not permitted on the property.
– Children above the age of 8 years shall be considered another person. Extra bedding (mattress on floor, pillow, sheets, and blanket) charges of INR 2,000 per person per day shall apply.
– For children below 8, if additional bedding is required, the same will be charged at INR 2,000 per bedding, per night. Each room has provisions for only one additional bedding.
-No more than 3 persons in one room are permitted.
– We are not equipped to handle pets and are not pet-friendly.
-We reserve the right to refuse a guest or representative entry and accommodation if, on arrival, management reasonably considers that the guest is under the influence of drink or drugs, is unsuitably dressed or is behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner.
Regarding the stay:
– All rooms are self-catering.
– Check-in time is 2 PM and Check-out time is 11 AM.
– We cannot accommodate check-ins after 6 PM.
– We like to maintain our tranquillity and do not allow parties with loud music.
– Hookah is forbidden.
-All rooms are strictly non-smoking.
– Consumption of drugs is forbidden and guests will be asked to leave the premises if found consuming or possessing drugs on the premises. No refund shall be processed if such an incident occurs.
– Guests consuming alcohol on the property must hold a valid government approved permit for the same. Utopia Farm Stay does not serve or sell Alcohol.
– Food is to be consumed in the outdoor seating area.
– For groups of 6 persons or more (or multiple smaller groups requesting meals), we can also arrange homecooked meals. A vegetarian limited thaali will cost INR 300/- per person, per meal and a limited chicken thaali will cost INR 400/- per person, per meal. The thaali includes 2 vegetables, dal or kadhi, 5 phulkas, rice, salad, papad, aachar, one snack item (Dhokla, Kachori, etc), and a dessert. Please note that we would need a prior intimation for booking the meals. Lunch is served between 1PM-2PM and dinner is served between 8.30PM -9.30PM.
– For groups lesser than 6 persons, there are plenty of restaurants near-by. Some of them being: The Cobble Street, Little Italy, Raasa Indian Restaurant at Sula, Seeyona, Get Lost, and The Cellar Door at York Winery. You could go there in person, bring a parcel or some of these may even deliver. We can provide you with the cutlery and a microwave if you’d like. The menus of the restaurants are kept in the rooms.
– Utopia Farmstay shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
– We, Utopia Farmstay shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, wildlife, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
– Utopia Farmstay does not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property’s at all times are at the client’s risk.
– By choosing to stay at Utopia Farmstay, guests acknowledge that Utopia Farmstay or any of their employees, subcontractors or suppliers do NOT accept any liability for any damage or loss of property, injury (fatal or otherwise). This also applies to items, which you have given in custody. This limitation of liability applies not only to the accommodation itself but also to any activities in the surrounding land.
If you have processing a payment, you have agreed to the above terms of booking.