Terms of Booking
Please do read and accept these terms of booking prior to making your reservation.
While we will do our very best to make your stay at our farm as comfortable and memorable as possible. Please remember that your stay in a farm area involves certain increased and important risks.
Regarding processing bookings:
– Bookings are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
– If you’ve made a confirmed booking, it cannot be canceled or rescheduled.
– All bookings are subject to availability.
– In the unfortunate circumstances of an overbooking through technical glitches, we will process a refund within 24 working hours.
Regarding COVID-19 safety procedures:
– All guests must have a valid doctor’s certificate, travel permits, etc issued no longer than 48-hours prior to check-in.
– Download the Aarogya Setu App.
– Not display any symptoms of COVID 19 as mentioned by the CDC.
– Both the temperature & oxygen levels of guests will be checked through the stay (and before check-in). Should a guest display high temperature or low oxygen levels, they would be asked to leave.
– Should a guest develop any symptoms, he/she will be asked to vacate the premises immediately. No refund shall be processed under such circumstances. Bookings can be rescheduled to another date subject to a valid COVID test.
– Masks shall be worn at all times in common areas / interacting with the staff / other guests.
– Temperatures will be checked with thermal guns at regular intervals for all guests.
– No visitors shall be permitted on the property under any circumstances.
– Guests shall be asked to vacate the premises without a refund if visitors are found on the property.
– Stags are not allowed.
– Each room has provisions for only one additional bedding. In case you need any clarifications before booking, please call us up.
– We do not have separate lodging, boarding or food facilities for drivers or nannies.
– Drivers staying on the property inside their cars is not permitted.
– Additional occupancy charges for both children & adults would apply beyond two persons.
– Each room has provisions for only one additional bedding.
-No more than three adults / two adults + two children (below age 10) in one room are permitted.
– We are not equipped to handle pets and are not pet-friendly.
-We reserve the right to refuse a guest or representative entry and accommodation if, on arrival, management reasonably considers that the guest is under the influence of drink or drugs, is unsuitably dressed or is behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner.
Regarding the stay:
– All rooms are self-catering.
– We like to maintain our tranquillity and do not allow parties with loud music.
– Hookah is forbidden.
-All rooms are strictly non-smoking.
– Consumption of drugs is forbidden and guests will be asked to leave the premises if found consuming or possessing drugs on the premises. No refund shall be processed if such an incident occurs.
– Guests consuming alcohol on the property must hold a valid government approved permit for the same. Utopia Farm Stay does not serve or sell Alcohol.
– Food is to be consumed in the outdoor seating area.
– Consuming meals indoor leads to ants. Guests will be levied a fine if found consuming their meals in the rooms.
– Tiffin service is available at an additional cost.
– Meal timings will be staggered. Each room will be allocated a designated time to consume their meals to adhere to social distancing norms.
– Tiffins will be delivered between 8 AM – 9 AM, 1 PM – 1.30 PM, 7.30 PM – 8.30 PM.
– Ordering from outdoor restaurants is not permitted till COVID ends.
– Utopia Farmstay shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
– We, Utopia Farmstay shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, wildlife, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
– Utopia Farmstay does not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property’s at all times are at the client’s risk.
– By choosing to stay at Utopia Farmstay, guests acknowledge that Utopia Farmstay or any of their employees, subcontractors or suppliers do NOT accept any liability for any damage or loss of property, injury (fatal or otherwise). This also applies to items, which you have given in custody. This limitation of liability applies not only to the accommodation itself but also to any activities in the surrounding land.
If you are processing a payment, you have agreed to the above terms of booking.